October 03, 2012

October School

We had lots of fun with school this month, including an overnight, overseas field trip to see some incredible birds for our ongoing unit on birds.  You can read more about this in another section.  Brett incorporated some more practical learning into the curriculum with some sawing lessons.  We also met with Mr. B, our Educational Specialist, who enjoyed seeing more progress that the boys are making.  We dressed up for CC and had fun with our presentations.


We like reporting our progress to Mr. B.
I'm working on spelling and writing.

Another Venn Diagram with Daddy, this one with Hot Wheels.

Here are the prizes of our sawing lessons...when do we get to do this again?
Ever seen Spiderman give a class presentation...now you have.
You will listen to my presentation about a ziggurat...and you will like it.
Okay so I was the only one in Mrs. Miller's class who dressed up, but I was okay with that.
Mrs. Harkey showed us a spider on a stick on our nature walk, of course, as a Jedi, I could have just levitated the spider for everyone.

Stabilize, stroke...see the progress.
I'm the only lefty writer in the family, but I've got the form down to start.