October 13, 2012

Bryce Soccer

Bryce has enjoyed his year of U-6 soccer on the Blue Thunder.  He has learned a lot of new soccer skills such as turning the ball correctly under the instruction of Coach Dave.  Bryce ended up being the leading scorer on his team with 3 goals on the season, including the final one of the season on a breakaway where he beat a taller kid to the ball.


Austin, Hayes, Coach Dave, Jared, Cade, Gavin, Yusef, Akiel, Bryce and Nicky (not pictured)


I try to liven up my team by being a little crazy on the field...at least it is better than picking my nose or looking at the clouds.
I'm going to get that ball from the other team...Cade cover me.

I've got the ball, I'm heading to the goal...out of the way yellow team.

Believe me, I don't stay still for long...I was listening to instructions.

Coach, did you see that I scored that goal!

Year-end party at the Yogurt Mill, what a tasty treat.

One more crazy moment for my teammates.