October 30, 2012

Halloween Costumes

Our boys enjoyed dressing up a few different times in different costumes.  They picked one costume on Monday for class and then another one for Halloween on Wednesday.  We have accumulated a number of costumes for them to choose from over the years as they get passed down.
 
I am Thomas the Tank Engine...shout out to Ryan for this costume.

I've been practicing my webslinging, one of these days it just might work.

Our creative dinner by Joy, all the food started with a "P" for pumpkin.

Jango and Boba Fett with an Episode III Clone Trooper from the 501st.

In case you couldn't figure out who we were under the masks.

I chose this costume in honor of Daddy's favorite Star Wars character.

I wanted to be in league with my brother.

Preparing to shoot down the aliens in the rocket at church.  You know nothing out of the ordinary.

I went fishing for some gummy worms, I try to go back to this one because frankly I just love the treat.