As Yoda says: "Always in motion is the future." Well this could apply to Bryce who is constantly in motion too. Bryce is coming up with new expressions and new ways to burn off his energy. This is entertaining and sometimes exhausting. But you certainly couldn't diagnose him with ADHD when he sits down and colors meticulously in his brand new bird book for two hours straight with the finest detail. He really is taking to drawing and now coloring his drawings as well. He loves to sit down and write things when he decides to. The other day he sat down and wrote out the entire alphabet and numbers 1-40 just because he wanted to. Give him some baseball cards, and he will spend hours organizing them into teams (sound like his dad a little). He is a little organizer, even if it sometimes leads to chaos before the organization is achieved.
| Grammy would think I am doing the specterman pose, so here is for the memory. |
| I just hid my brother behind that pumpkin so you can't find him. |
| Ouch, I just sat on the stem of the pumpkin! |
| Now that my brother got bumped to the next level, I can dominate at the tricycle level. |
| I am ready for snorkeling! Let's go. |
| So if you will make your way over to the map, I will show you the island of Kauai and I am pointing to Waimea Canyon where you can go on a great hike. |
| Sand ball coming at you. |
| Who turned the cold water on! |
