October 25, 2012

Garrett 7y 5mo

Garrett is ready for fall.  He knows this means pumpkins, leaf raking, cooler weather, and the World Series.  Brett has been trying to tell him to enjoy every moment of the World Series and savor the Giants victory because you never know when it is going to happen again.  Granted he has now seen two championships in the last three years which as Joy says means they practically win every year.  Garrett watched every moment of Game 4 and couldn't wait until he could tell Daddy all about it the next morning after Brett got home from work.  He truly remembers many events of the game which is great for Brett to appreciate that he has developed a sports watcher and fan.  Garrett has continued to train on the treadmill for his first outdoor race which happened this month in the form of a 5K.  Here is to more training in the future.

Can we get both of these pumpkins?

I'm strong, but this pumpkin is heavy.
Either I'm getting bigger or the pumpkins are getting smaller.
I tried the tricycle, but I was too big...
...so I graduated to the go-kart.  Let's race.


You can't take the gymnast out of me.
I am having fun on Kauai...can we live here?

My art assignment from Daddy...corral rock art.

Still one of my favorite activities on the beach is construction vehicles.


But I really enjoyed seeing all the fish while snorkeling, including the Humuhumu nukumuku apuaa.