October 28, 2013

Griffin 4y 6mo

Griffin is now 4 1/2 years old.  He continues to show that even though he is a little guy he has big aspirations.  He loves to practice whatever it is that you give him to do.  Lately his favorite is to practice his gymnastics, because he is finally enrolled in a class and learning his cartwheels which have gotten better quickly.  His goal it seems is to push his brother Bryce in all aspects of things.  If you are sitting down seemingly doing nothing, he will ask if you want to play catch.  He will also engage you in a game of tackle. 
 
My first school picture, as a pre-K.

This is my goal scoring dance.

Getting instruction from Coach Dave along with Dallas, Caleb, Rylan, and Mateo.

I  (#9) don't mind mixing it up with the boys who are even a head taller than me.


I loved my two prizes for my soccer team this year.


That is the goal I am shooting for.


I am ready to take the kickoff.