Griffin, as the youngest brother, continues to try to impress his older brothers with his learning. He still likes to get silly and has a definite goofy streak. He thinks he is pretty cute and tries to be quite the little ham. Sounds like he has a little bit of both of his brothers in him. He is still working on being fully potty trained, but has gotten good enough to pass himself off as such in public.
| This is my driving dance. |
| This is my get funky dance. |
| So I just love chocolate and often I can get pretty messy with it. |
| Watching Daddy play basketball has inspired me. |
| I finally just decided I needed a nap on the last day of camp, so I was out at the dinner table. |
| Got milk? |
| I love running in the water sprinklers... |
| ...Mommy says not to drink the water, but sometimes I just can't help it. |
| You know it is just like a huge drinking fountain, only I can reach this one. |
| Launching! |
| I still love a good construction play toy. |
| I have mastered pedalling on my bike and my speed is picking up. |
| Mommy I will help you make some yummy treats. |
| I am strumming, I am strumming, yes I am. |
| Can you picture me walking on water? is sand good enough? |
