Before we arrived at Family Camp, we stopped by Thomas Day Out in Felton to enjoy a remarkable free day for an afternoon of fun. We first of all arrived so late, that the parking lot attendant had abandoned his post citing an improbability that anyone else would arrive after the time we arrived, then we took the parking lot train into camp (free train ride), followed up by free pictures taken by us with Thomas and free activities to boot. All in all a very economical and fun way to spend a couple of hours right before the start of family camp.
 |
| My brothers all together with Thomas the Tank Engine...Peep, peep. |
 |
| Thank you Garrett for finding a train for me so I had the opportunity to play on the train table. Possessing a train was a hot commodity. |
 |
| I'm not sure that I should be building with pink legos, at least that isn't in my color vocabulary. |