March 21, 2012

Griffin 2y 11mo

Griffin has proven to be a good motivator for both of his bigger brothers. He listened and practiced his John 1:1-7 all year and was able to recite it in front of Bryce's teacher. You may need to know what he is saying in order to follow the whole of it, but he can do it, just ask him. Griffin likes to listen to Bryce who often will try to apply what he has learned at school and immediately turn it around and teach Griffin, who absorbs as much as he can.

I'm just starting my documented growth chart on these balls in Arizona.

Check it out, this calf is only two month old, and he's bigger than me!

Hey, how much is it worth to you for me to do this here drawing for you?

I guess I got a little too into my decorating of cookies that I just kept going onto my face.

Today I will root for the Athletics, and I am glad we are here.

I'm gonna hit Daddy's pitch hard, thanks for taking the picture Bryce.

I'm going to put away yet another whole hot dog like I did every day of spring training this year.

I love sitting with my beautiful Mommy in the sun watching baseball.

I just want to run up and down the hill as many times as my legs will carry me.

I can ride in the jail car too, let me out, just kidding, I like it in there.

I have dyed my tongue orange in honor of the Giants.

I can make my own setups when I am given access to cool army toys.