March 21, 2012

Garrett 6y 10mo

Garrett enjoyed adding some skills to his repertoire this spring. Grammy took some time with him during spring training to teach him some of the finer arts of scorekeeping baseball games. Brett served as a consultant in the process, but Grammy was in charge of the nitty-gritty and Garrett enjoyed it. Grammy just didn't realize how many changes there were in spring training games to keep updated on. Garrett also has started coach-pitch baseball, so he has been trying to get someone to throw him pitches whenever he thinks about it.

This year, I can jump up on top of the ball by myself, I am getting bigger!

Ladybugs everywhere, at first I didn't want to even have one on my hand, then I wanted to immerse my hands in them.


Grammy and I turned the living room into a massive army base.

Grammy and I keeping score of the Giants victory over the Dodgers!

I've got three layers of Giants stuff on.

Pitch me a ball, I'm ready to hit.

I got into the music they played before the game and just couldn't help but dance and play my air guitar.

Daddy says I have a perfect swing here, eye on the ball, too.