December 09, 2011

The Other Winter Sports

You might think that all winter sports must have ice or snow with them, but we enjoyed two less traditional sports this month. We hit the bowling alley twice this month and spent a very pleasant 60 degree late December afternoon outside playing frisbee golf. All of our kids participated in both sporting events with enthusiasm and their own flair.
Daddy was in his best groove bowling in a few years so we had to give him some press time.
You've got to check out my lefty with right arm assist bowling style...just when you think you have me figured out.
Rarely that you will see me sit still when I'm at a bowling alley, but here is one.
This is called Team Griffin, I push the ramp out for him and now he brings the ball sometimes, and we stand there together and watch as the ball goes down the lane.

Grandma and Grandpa joined us for this great day outside with frisbee golf.
We suffered one casualty on this day, fortunately nothing physical that wasn't repairable.
You might think I'm keeping score, but really I'm just drawing a picture of the family.
Griffin figured out that he could throw the frisbee, pick it up, run with it, throw it and dunk it in the basket.
Look out Griff, I'm going to throw it in from here.
I made it!