December 02, 2011

Griffin 2y 8mo

Griffin has been pushing the boundary of equality with his older brothers for quite a while. He had been launching more resistance to the crib and being in his own room, so we gave him a trial in his big brothers room at the end of the month and he seized the opportunity. He required some help from Bryce who loves change and volunteered to give up his bottom bunk for a little time in a sleeping bag on the floor. While Griffin did still protest and wanted to climb out of bed with his new found freedom to do so, we mostly won that battle. In retrospect, it is still surprising that he never tried to climb out of the crib. Stay tuned for the results of this little experiment.
I think my face would make a great ornament on a tree, I am so cute afterall.
I may not be climbing out of my crib, but I can climb up on lots of other stuff.
Bet you didn't know hockey sticks can double as shepherd staffs.
My first year of eligibility on the tubing run. Daddy had to break me in, but I did it and liked it.
I know it is time for bed, so I'm gonna hide and make it hard for you to get me...
My rock exploration time, don't worry I'll be up on top in no time.
Oh this is a great looking feast.
The sugar in this Rex candy made my hair stand on edge.
You better believe it, I can say "Francesco Bernoulli."

I love messing around with my brother Bryce.