June 29, 2009

Griffin 2mo

Griffin has survived his first two months under his older brothers close scrutiny. He is beginning to use his hands to defend himself, some kind of primitive instinct, although there is no fine motor control of this. Griffin is getting to see new people and places and has already been witnessed trying to push himself off of his predesignated blanket area. Fortunately he is learning to sleep at night and in the midst of the chaos his brothers create.




Hmmm, a camera, what is that flash, ooohhh...I gotta get me one of them.






I'll be off this blanket in no time...on second thought it is pretty comfortable.



Daddy and I are practicing sticking our tongues out...pretty interesting what I can get Daddy to do.











I think my head almost always falls to the right when I sleep, but hey, it's comfortable.









Is this hood on right? Man I look pretty old here, don't you think?






My first date with Lauryn: so how you doin', can I have my parents get you anything?







I'm working on my facial expressions and some early words, can you make out what I'm trying to say?