"We'll travel over, mountains so high, we'll go through valleys below, still through it all we'll find that
this is the greatest journey that the human heart will ever see, the love of God will take us far beyond our wildest dreams." SCC
One of the highlights of the trip to Carmel was our visit to the beach. It was a beautiful day with a great beach that included a hill to roll or run down. We ventured into the ocean (some of us more than others). And Griffin had his first Pacific Ocean and beach experience.
Oh, I love the beach. Did you just yawn too?
Hope I get Mommy's pretty smile.
Dad, am I surfing?
Daddy forgot his hat, so I volunteered to serve as his.
Okay, this is how it works...I hold the ball, you run and try to kick it, and then I pull it away just as you try to kick it...okay Daddy!
Daddy, in my rules, you CAN pick up the soccer ball and run with it.
Bryce, how did you just steal that ball from me?
Welcome to the ocean! I decided to take a little too much of it home with me on my clothes...