June 21, 2009

Father's Day

Father's Day this year was spread over a couple of days for Brett. The first day was, shall we say, a dream come true: Star Wars night at the ballpark. We met some Star Wars characters and then got to watch most of the Nuts ballgame (single A for the Rockies). The next day we joined Brett's dad and his brother-in-law James for Father's day festivities in Tracy.


Someone didn't want to be in this picture, can you guess who?




Three men I can admire: my uncle James, Poppy, and Daddy.



Always in motion is my brother...unless he is sleeping, which isn't very often.






Daddy, are you doing run, run, run with my legs again?




We went shopping for Daddy for Father's Day and picked him out what we wanted him to have: a Vulture Droid and a Jawa. Good thing we know what he likes.









Daddy found his old Optimus Prime and much to my delight, I get to play with it now.





Wally the Walnut scared my brother away so I got a picture with my date for the night: Hana.









Al the Almond with Hana and I and the two less willing participants: Jet and Bryce.












My brother couldn't wait to run away from the Nuts mascots, but he ran toward this Clone Trooper and wanted a picture.





Are we a little short to be stormtroopers?