June 08, 2009

Carmel - Monterey

We had intended to go to Carmel as a couple for a romantic weekend before Griffin was born, but a pronouncement of bedrest altered that plan. So we decided to use our reservation on a family getaway for all five of us. We spent two days in the Carmel/Monterey area exploring, relaxing, and having fun.

I'm not sure what Bryce is all giggly about...


Are you sure this is a good idea? I am thirsty, but...


An authentic train to play on...I know what you're thinking , that doesn't really look safe to climb on...at least it's not moving...








Why go the easy way, when you climb up the hard way.

Daddy, aren't you a little big for that slide? Did you just get stuck?









When the cookie smiles, well you pretty much have to also.








Now I will perform the chicken dance, wait a minute are you going to take my picture...noooooo







You should see my lips go up and down as I jackhammer.







I didn't know that this was such a fancy breakfast...I think we should eat like this more often.











Man, I really pounded the eggs here, but I've got to tell you, these chairs are HUGE.













How long do you think it took to get this picture? First try, right?












Now do I (Griffin) have to be the one to tell you not to fight with your brother...break it up.



















I am the proud creator of this pizza, hope it tastes good too.













I think I helped make this one...can I have another piece of cheese?






























I'm getting paid to do this...no, oh, bummer, well it was fun anyways.