December 23, 2008

GR Museums

We took in two museums while we were in Michigan: the Children's Museum with Matt and Mary and their four kids and then the Van Andel Museum with Keith and Betsey and their two kids. All of the kids seemed to love the chance to run around, explore, play, and maybe learn a little while keeping warm out of the elements.



Today, my first trick, I will ride an old bicycle that is twice as tall as I am.

I think you'll notice that we are a little more bundled up than Keith and Betsey, maybe that's because they live here...









I got to play with balls and drive cars, what more could a boy want?









Mommy and her friend Mary and the 6 kids: I'm feeling pretty lucky right now between two cute blondes.


Daddy left the keys in the rental car and away we went...
















Bubbles to catch and bubbles to make...that bubble is bigger than my head?






This is combat training for 18 month olds.