December 28, 2008

Garrett 3y7mo

Garrett has surpassed the 3 and 1/2 mark and is beginning to realize he is going to be four and the big brother to two guys, but the weight of all that is not slowing him down. He is an experienced traveler, having mastered going through security and having memorized the emergency procedures for the plane flights. He is playing with his little brother more and more, but still wants time away from him. He started taking tap dance this month with his friend Jace and so is learning the song "Born to be Wild."






Oh, boy, two little brothers to keep track of and protect my stuff from, I have a bad feeling about this.














Let me show you how exciting your time with me can be.







Grandpa and I share some laughs together.











Have you ever made a snowman out of marshmellows and just wanted to eat it the whole time?








Daddy found my ticklish spot.

I've got my Star Wars pajamas on with all our figures out on the table ready for battle.