December 20, 2008

Christmas in Tracy

We got together before Christmas with Brett's family and had a fun and relaxing day of food, conversation, and of course watching the cousins rip through the wrapping paper to uncover the presents underneath. James and I spent many hours either putting things together or working on getting the presents out of the very tight packaging that all toys seem to come in these days. Ah, the blessing of children and the delight in their eyes over both giving and receiving.





Red, green, red, green...I think we are creating a pattern!






Daddy, I think the baby is wearing green today too, since he's a boy.



Amazing, the camera took the picture all by itself...Aunt Wendy, where is your red?




No, no, no Bryce, don't touch, this is a remote control car and I have the controls! ---------->




Wow, my own construction site set, we'll see what I can negotiate now when big brother wants to play with these...perhaps the birthright...