December 25, 2008

Christmas in MI

Christmas was a great reunion time for Joy's family this year. Aaron and Kaarli flew in from Kenya, Alecia flew in from Iowa, and we came from California to complete the family get together. We played games, laughed, relaxed, and ate together during our celebration on Christmas Eve.


Daddy missed the memo about green as the theme color today.
Mommy was wondering if I was pooping or just making grunting noises, well I can tell you it was the latter.






My first experience with chopsticks, I heard I did better than Uncle Aaron.



Wow, Grandma, I think I fit right in with your angel theme on your tree.










Christmas morning stockings: Bryce liked this little surprise, I had it all scoped out.




Daddy tries to unwrap the present with cooking mittens on, he didn't get very far and I won the game and now I'm $10 richer.











So what is the air speed of an African swallow?