"We'll travel over, mountains so high, we'll go through valleys below, still through it all we'll find that
this is the greatest journey that the human heart will ever see, the love of God will take us far beyond our wildest dreams." SCC
For his sixth birthday, Griffin had a day of donuts, Chuck E Cheese games, presents, ping pong and other outdoor games, gymnastics, and an ice cream sundae. It was a day that he planned a lot of the activities and enjoyed every minute of it.
This whole thing is mine...no sharing?
Dad and I played Street Hoops and made it into the playoffs.
Enjoy this magic motion sportflic.
I have some loot to show off from my birthday.
Did you know they combined Hot Wheels and Star Wars?
I was the center of attention at home while I opened my presents after donuts.
My gymnastics class gave me a special treat on my birthday!