August 29, 2012

Griffin 3y4mo

Griffin continues to be motivated by his brothers:  I will not be left behind.  His motto has led to him writing his name and wanting to be a part of school as much as he can be.  Sometimes he wants to play by himself while his brothers are in school, but mostly he figures he might as well do school too.  What a lovely thing peer pressure can be sometimes...  Griffin has taken to playing Star Wars more and even has his own collection case of figures now.  He will also skip count his 25s so that he can do money with quarters.
My "Me" book and yes I wrote my name here, isn't it great?

This is our house.

I still believe I have the longest tongue in our family.

Would you like to lick my rattlesnake?

I am unarmed...well I am hiding my armaments behind my back so you can't see them.

Did I fool you?  I am fully armed and operational.