Garrett's CC class with his teacher, Mrs. Harkey.
I finished my landscape design for our Native American night.
Math for baseball cards...I'm working on my writing of numbers, addition, and pattern recognition.
Our musical free-for-all to Cars music.
Spelling on the lawn with Theo...can you actually get a tan while you teach? Yes you can.
Griffin puts on Daddy's white coat, sweats, and shoes...then he tried to walk through an obstacle course which was to illustrate the Biblical principle of throwing off the excess baggage that hinders us in our ability to follow God's plan for our lives.
Deemed the un-Venn diagram by Daddy, there are no overlapping piles when you separate the laundry, but there are math lessons in it nonetheless.
We traveled to the Moaning Caverns in Murphys where we met Grammy and Poppy and took a tour to the bottom of the old staircase made out of a World War I battleship. Now we can remember stalagmite and stalactite.
