October 23, 2011

Griffin 2y 6mo

Griffin is 2 and a half, officially now. Of course, in his mind, he is still much older than that. We have successfully still encouraged him to nap at least every other day, if not every day. I think this is our longest running success of all of our boys. He is still sleeping in the crib, which is another record for our boys. We are still surprised that he has not attempted to climb out of it on his own yet. He has had a fascination with teeth this month and some trouble with biting. He often says "look and my big teeth" and then will ask you to show him yours. He loves his trains and the times when he can retreat into his room and enjoy the free reign. But he loves to ask "Do you want to play trains with me?" The end of the question with a cute raise in the pitch of his voice for emphasis.



My nose is barely big enough to hold these tooth glasses on. Thanks Grandma!





I'm thankful I have a nice brother who builds and plays trains with me.













I enjoyed eating the carmel apple, but then I got this sticky stuff in my mouth that hung all the way down to the table...








We seemed to have a little train accident, but it has nothing to do with my missing shirt.




See Mommy, I can play with all the big boys, don't worry.













I think this one is the right size for me, I just can't really lift it.



I surrender.








I'll be the keyboard and other percussion instrument player.