October 23, 2011

MYSA- Soccer Continues






This month in soccer we had a few firsts. Garrett played goalie during the second half of one of the games. He had to learn how to drop-kick the ball or throw it when he made a save. He enjoyed practicing diving for and covering up the ball so nobody else could get it. Bryce scored his first goal this month. His team set it up nicely with a kick from the corner being deflected by one of his teammates (Aiden) to his left foot with which he kicked it into the goal from in front of the net.





Braden, Matt, Coach Dave, Tyler, Ryan(back row), Garrett, Arun, Dillon, Diego (middle row), Paul, Jake (front row)...missing Angel.






Preparing for my drop kicks as goalie and making a pass to a streaking teammate.






Standing my ground as the action comes my way.














A little perspective of the size of the goal I'm defending.



Coach Charles, Jackson, Ollie, Jorge, Noah, Coach Josh (back row), Bryce, Teegan, Aiden, Albino, Bernouli (front row)




I got my first goal...yeahhh!!







I might be the smallest guy (and youngest) on my team, but I still try to mix it up with the big guys ( alot are 2 years older than me), so I wear #2.













I think I might be a little tired after a full workout at my soccer game. Yep, you can call this my crash.