August 27, 2011

Griffin 2y 4mo

Griffin is well on his way to 2 and half, even though it is only 2 and a third officially. He amazed Brett the other day while sitting down with a book, he started counting dogs and practically got all the way to 20! He certainly is absorbing things from his brothers, both the good and bad. He doesn't mind a little rough housing with his brothers, he just gets in trouble when he experiments with his new wrestling moves on unsuspecting younger kids at the gym who he easily takes down. Just his way of showing (inappropriately) dominance over lesser opponents. Griffin has enjoyed his newly equipped room that he loves to enter by himself where he can play construction or trains or cars uninhibited for the most part. The problem is that he also loves to go into his room alone when he needs to poop, and we have found some unpleasant messes on occassion when left on his own too long...





This is my version of ride 'em cowboy.



I'm organizing my little construction site.







I like it when I have some one-on-one time with Mommy.




What a cool tractor with catepillar tracts and everything! This is a mighty machine.




Come chase me, Daddy.




My Mr. Potato head creation...Bryce didn't leave me any Star Wars parts.









Now I can climb up into my chair all by myself...food please?