March 06, 2011

Fun with Friends- Stockton Thunder and Super Franks

We had lots of fun with some out of town and out of state friends this month. We drove into the Tri-Valley area to meet up with one of Brett's high school friends, Corrie, who was in town visiting one of her girlfriends who had just given birth. We were joined by Gusto, Ali, Anton and Eric, Sharon, Grace, Caleb, and Luke. Later in the month we made it to a Stockton Thunder hockey game, where we saw them beat up on the Idaho Steelheads. Yes this was our second Steelheads game of the year, odd to root against them the second time.
Not to put any additional expectations on Gusto and Ali, but all of us here have three kids, so we'll just let you know when you've caught up...then the adults will really be outnumbered!


Corrie told us lots of stories and showed us some funny pictures of Daddy and Eric.


Mommy and her fellow mommies discussed survival/thriving with three kids.


Thor (Mr. Thunder) kept Bryce's attention more than the camera. He was just making sure we didn't get attacked while the picture was being taken.


Anton seemed to see whatever Thor was looking at.


I caught one of the t-shirts that they shot up into the stands, it was just a little big for me...so I figure I can hide Bryce and Griffin in it too.


Anton showed his gentle side with a nose-kiss of his mommy. I remember when I was that small, did I do that too?