March 26, 2011

Bryce 3y 8mo

Bryce continues to be full of expressions that tell a million stories. He is the master entertainer, sometimes to his detriment and sometimes to the benefit of all of us. He can bring one his brothers out of a bad mood or put them in one. He is full of love, but sometimes expresses it in ways that are hard to interpret. Bryce began t-ball practice this month as a part of his first organized team event. He was excited to put his uniform on for the first time when we picked it up. He walked around saying "I look good" and he was anticipating playing in his first game in April. He began drawing and picking up pens and pencils and crayons with more purpose. This year I can get on the ball by myself.
I'm in my element: building legos at the table.


My brother and me. Yup we're buddies.


Putting the ball in the basket...this is how you do it Griff.


My latest facial abrasion, self-inflicted from using my nose as my front wheel as a motorcycle. It is my form of makeup, just a little more permanent. I heard a banana might help me heal faster.


Daddy, can you build a life-size X-Wing with these legos...please!


Takin' over the couch is sorta one of our specialties.


So do we eat this or make a beard out of it?


Are you gonna catch me when I jump, or are we going to the ER later?


Can you smell the trouble on my breath?


I started out with a few off the tee, but by the end of the day, I was hitting pitched balls. I think I should graduate right into coach-pitch, don't you think?


My very own autographed ball: thank you Brandon Crawford!


Wow, that foul ball is coming my way, I better climb over the seats and then make a dive for it!