Griffin is working on catching his brothers' and parents' attention with just about anything. He is grabbing onto things including glasses, necklaces, and toys. He is smiling and laughing, especially at his brothers. Griffin is also trying to keep pace with his brothers by staying awake as long as possible. Honestly, though, he has been the best sleeper of the bunch. He is turning over and fighting his way to turn back over. With Joy having gone back to work a few days a week, he still is refusing to take a bottle. He just figures Mommy will get home eventually and make it up to him, fortunate for him she only works a half day twice a week. We also found out this month that Griffin does have plagiocephaly, which is a big word that means crooked head. He was seen by a specialist who graded it as moderate to severe and we had him fitted for a corrective helmet that is due to arrive at the beginning of next month. Please pray for his and our adjustment to the helmet. Hopefully he will only need it for 3 to 6 months since it was caught early on and we may be able to prevent him from having depth perception issues, facial bone abnormalities, and chronic TMJ issues.
Keep doing whatever you're doing because it is hilarious!
Oh, yeah, did I mention that I found my tongue?
I may be the little brother, but I sure am trying to get bigger. See check me out in the swing already.
I'm really trying to show off my cuteness and work on my neck muscles at the same time. Gotta get ready to lug around that helmet.