September 30, 2009

Bryce 2y 2mo

Bryce has enjoyed some time at home as the biggest brother while Garrett is at preschool. He is starting to try and do nice things for Griffin and has enjoyed some "mission" mornings with Daddy, where the two youngest go with Brett shopping to various locations for the family. Bryce still enjoys watching Garrett and tries to prove that he can do anything that Garrett can. The funniest instance lately has been with Garrett's memorization work for Classical Conversations: Bryce stepped right in when Garrett said "I don't remember" and rattled off "kingdom, phylum, class, order, family, genus" he only forgot species--not bad for a two year old? Look out Garrett you've got a competition brewing.

So after I score a goal, am I supposed to rip my shirt off? I keep telling Mommy I need some bigger shoes.




Mommy said: "New Star Wars episode" and we all looked.



What can I say...I like shoes and I like them in my order. You gotta problem with that?





Just because my brother tells me to do something doesn't mean I have to.




Garrett and I took turns putting each other in the laundry, I think I won that round.


When I get older do you think I'll be able to grow a white goatee and chest hair? Or maybe I'll just end up pushing a walker around...