September 30, 2009

Garrett 4y 4mo

Garrett has had a coming-of-age month. He began playing on an official soccer league team with friends from church. He had preschool and soccer pictures taken; you'll see them on the site when we get them back. He has received his first homework assignments. He has started coloring more inside the lines and putting multiple colors on a page and he is enjoying tracing shapes, maps, or pictures of various vehicles. What's next?


You can't score on me, Daddo!




I turned yard work into tackle Daddy.






Here is my activity day where I get to do gymnastics with teacher Darla and tap dance with teacher Meg.





My friend Caleb and I are enjoying our teacher Mrs. Purcell for Classical Conversations. Extra points for my teacher because she likes Star Wars!


Just working on some of my baking skills with Mommy, gotta make something yummy.


Uhhh. So I made a big mess, but they sure did taste good.


Relishing my role as big brother.


The whole idea of a cone is to avoid it, not knock it over, Bryce.


Raise your hand, if you're sure! What, that was a commercial jingle back in the day...


One of my favorite destinations for a bike ride, the park!