March 30, 2015

Garrett 9y10mo

Garrett has really enjoyed the new baseball team this year.  He wants to be one of the pitchers on this year's team, so he has been working hard trying to get his command of the strike zone down.  However, he also wants to "look" like a good pitcher, so he has experimented with all kinds of different leg kicks to find what he is most comfortable with.  He also has a new thing to figure out, what to do at his younger brothers' games.  He wants to be helpful, but he doesn't want the responsibility, yet, of being a base coach, so he is trying to learn what that means and the duties attached to that.

Yeah, I have grown up so much, that the ball really is starting to look small.

Starting Lineup at the Giants home opener against the Athletics.

Dad caught me so I could get some work in throwing since I missed a game and some practices while we were down in Arizona.

Ready to get some autographs.