Griffin has coined a new famous phrase: "Affiny Ballon" which of course really is supposed to translate "to infinity and beyond." We are not sure when our last exposure to Buzz Lightyear was, but something stuck and we laugh with him when that comes out now. Griffin was excited to get the news that we are going to be signing him up for t-ball this year, he is ready to be a sports player.
| Give me a little longer and I'll be ready to shed these training wheels, but I'll keep them for now. |
| Our friend, Jace, joined us for a biking stunt show day in the court. |
| Ok, Theo, we are going to teach you some letters and you can make words with me. |
| I'm into small Legos now too, although I am unclear how long of an attention span I am ready to afford on them. |
| I went with the upside down bean on my face. |
| Art day at home, we do this when Dad is at work for sure. |
