Bryce has reached 5 and a half, and he is ready for 6. He used his Christmas money and his savings from the last year plus to purchase the Lego Fireboat, which he has talked about for a long time, or so he claims. After Brett found it for a good price on Ebay, Bryce relished the chance to shell out his savings to purchase something he has longed to have. He continues to talk about all the cool features and was very pleased that he was able to build it himself within hours of opening it.
| My new prized selection, the Lego Fireboat. |
| Didn't I tell you I wanted to be a firefighter, only I am not going to fight building fires. |
| My bean mustache looks more like a catepillar on my lip... |
| I will defeat you with Shamu and my lightsaber. |
| I am always up for sampling Mommy's cookies, okay I've done more than just sample here. |
| Before school started up again Mommy let me have a playdate with my friend Cade from church. I'm Rex and I'm Boba and we are here to pump you full of nerf darts! |
