Thanksgiving morning we joined the crowd for the Turkey Trot which included events for all of us except Brett who sat this one out recovering. Griffin and Bryce ran in the half mile run. Garrett and Joy ran the 5K together. We got home, made a nice turkey lunch before Brett took a nap in preparation for working that night.
|
|
| We're all going to run our races today! |
|
|
| Griff and I were getting all pumped up together before the race began. |
|
|
| I did it! 6 minutes! I got a medal! |
|
|
| I did it! 7 minutes! I going to get my medal... |
|
|
| Proud to finish our first race. |
|
|
| The runners pose for a picture together. |
|
|
| In action photo taken during the race...Daddy here we are. |
|
|
| Thanksgiving meal with the fine china...come on Mommy joins us. |