Bryce continues to be very excited about birds and his desire to draw birds and color them has expanded. Bryce has started to get very excited about Christmas and asks to wrap presents every day. If we don't provide him something to wrap, he simply "borrows" one of his brother's toys, wraps it up, and then gives it to them as a gift sometime that day or the next.
|
|
| Shamu is going on a scouting mission and he has equipment that would put Bond to shame. |
|
|
| Talk about "aren't you a little short for a stormtrooper"...Vader enjoyed looking taller at the library event the boys couldn't miss. |
|
|
| I don't want to go to sleep...I want to stay up all night long!! |
 |
| I love drawing birds, here is one of my many pictures I've drawn of birds lately. |