Bryce is now four and a half. He is getting ready to be able to say he is five. Of course he was ready for his birthday to come the day after Christmas, but now he will be working on patience. Bryce continues to be our most adventurous child...dare him to do something and look out he will probably try it. He loves to help his little brother build hot wheel tracks and when he is not doing that he is marching his troops down the hall and stopping all traffic in his wake. One of Bryce's favorite activities is gift giving...do you think he is trying to tell us one of his love languages? Bryce loves to wrap up his baseball cards and have either Daddy or his brothers open them up as gifts. He even designates one of his baseball card boxes as his gift giving box. He even used his own money on wrapping paper so that he could have access to wrapping things whenever he wanted. The next item on his agenda is the purchase of scotch tape...look out.
I told you I would do it!
Yes, I am dirty...have a dirty day.
Griffin, let's try this one out.
Do I have to stay at the dinner table? I'm done...plus if I eat any of it, my construction vehicle utensils will have nothing to play with.
Ooooohh, watch me mix this up.
If I could climb any higher, I would be able to touch the Golden Gate Bridge.
Speak softly and carry as many sticks as you can.
I am occupying the hallway. Troops move out.
