July 26, 2011

Swimming Lessons




Garrett and Bryce had swimming lessons at the same time this year, which made it much more manageable for us and Griffin. This also meant for the first time they were both able to lineup together on opposing diving boards and compete for the biggest splash, fastest run into the pool, or anything else two brothers might compete in. This also played out when on the last day, Garrett said that he would not be going off the high dive. Well that didn't stop Bryce from getting in line for the high dive. Seeing his YOUNGER brother in line for the high dive, Garrett wasn't going to let Bryce steal the spotlight, so he got in line also. Both of them successfully jumped off the high dive and came up with smiles.






My brother may have beat me into the water, but I got the points for the height on my jump.






Here goes the ultimate belly flop!





When I'm out of the water, I'm just a little cold.