
For Garrett this month has been about reading, reading, and more reading. He is now onto chapter books and has loved making trips to the library to get new ones. He participated in the summer reading program and has enjoyed reading some of his brothers' books to them. He also finished up his Junior Giants season and loved collecting all of the Giants World Champions memorabilia that were prizes for completing the tasks that were a part of the season.
Cody and I enjoyed some baseball cupcakes at the end of our season together.
My favorite position to play this season was first base, because everybody throws the ball to me.
I'm about to unload on this ball and line it to right field.
Sometimes you just have to wait for everybody to be ready.
This would be a construction mudbath, anybody else want to join in.
I might be getting a little big for this bike, but I sure have mastered riding it around.
My first tree fort, I was able to store lots of things up here that my brothers couldn't reach.
We love our kitty Max, so I had to draw a picture of her.
You just gotta love a decorated sidewalk, right?
Summertime means watermelon. Yummy.
