December 23, 2010

Christmas in the Kitchen

The Christmas season brought the baker out in Joy and the boys. They made cookies and other delightful treats as they learned more about measuring and mixing and how certain ingredients together can make things get bigger or tastier.


Stormtrooper pancakes...I could get used to this.




Rolling out the dough for some delicious candy cane cookies was fun. If you weren't looking I might slip some in my mouth.




First you roll out the dough, then you make the shapes, then...


...you cover them with sprinkles, and put them in the oven.



Griffin's favorite part was licking the beaters, he always beat Bryce to the punch on that.


We helped Mommy make this yummy dinner.




I think I'd like to eat one of those...if I could just figure out a way to reach them.


We each have our eyes on one of these for the munching.