December 25, 2010

Christmas 2010

Christmas was a wonderful celebration this year for us. We spent the twelve days before Christmas going through the Twelve Days of Christmas and what each day symbolizes related to a Christmas theme. We celebrated by ourselves on Christmas Eve and then received a visit from dear friends with whom we shared dessert. On Christmas Day we joined Brett's family for some great food, presents, games, and good conversation.


We boys decided to wear red, while Mommy was the perfect complimentary color-green.



Daddy's family including our Great Uncle Bruce, Great Aunt Jeanne, Second Cousin Caitlyn, Aunt Wendy, Uncle James, Cousins Haley and Rachel, and Grammy and Poppy.



We cousins were gettin' silly with Grammy and Poppy.



A present for all of us boys: we opened it together with teamwork.


Griffin was trying to fly after this picture.



Bryce and I weren't sure when we were going to go through a costume change, we just knew we were WAY behind our cousins who were on costume number six already...


Big Brother Bryce, did you just get an R2-D2 case...can I see?


Grammy was pleasantly surprised (maybe shocked) that Bryce had produced such a nice artwork wrapping paper for her gift.


Just what Daddy needed: Chewbacca Rocks the Rap Disc. Oh, that's some of Dave's artwork...SWEET!


Mommy got new ideas for home PE class from her good friend Nicki. Bryce thinks he can make up his own dance too...

Anytime Daddy gets anything Star Wars related, he has three very happy sons...

I got excited about my new Star Wars items, of course my brothers were happy with everything I got too...


Bryce and I celebrate a cool present Griffin opened. Isn't it great that we all like the same stuff!


Here's a surprise, Star Wars...yes!


Would you believe that Bryce found this for his brother? What a cool gift!


Mommy and Daddy, we're all awake and it's Christmas Morning!


I can't wait to see what Griffin got!


I built my Transfomer and then used the box to store some of my favorites.