November 27, 2010

Griffin 19mo

Griffin has become one of our most polished eaters. His favorite thing to do when he wakes up is eat and if the food is ready, he will sit down, clean his plate, and then ask to be excused usually in the time it takes Brett to get about five bites in. Its almost like he has a little Incredible in him. Just make sure the meal isn't too hot and he's good to go. Griffin also had more dirty days this month in a while, resulting in more baths than usual, sometimes two in a day. His brothers are working on him saying whatever words they want to hear: "Griffin say star destroyer..." and he puts out his best "star destroyer." He is constantly requesting to watch a "moo-eee" which means either "Too-too train" or "Ein-tine." So when he gets his wish and hears the Thomas or Little Einstein theme songs, he starts his little dance and jumps up on the couch.


I've got a squirt gun and I know how to use it.




I like these things called olives...look out Mom and Dad, I might be the only one in the family who likes them.




I think I'll listen to Garrett read to me because he actually knows what he is reading.




My choo-choo train set up.



I'm officially a part of the construction crew.



I can help a little bit with the raking too.



This park sure is pretty, I can see why we needed to come here.


Just a little flavor of my dirt infatuation this month.



We love dirt, I think that is on one of my brother's shirts.



And when you want to come inside, you gotta have a bath, and I'm still small enough to have mine in the sink.