September 25, 2010

Garrett 5y 4mo

Garrett has now completed a month and a half of his first year of school. It is amazing to see the progress he has already made in his learning. He enjoys seeing his brothers, along for the ride, learning too. He has discovered kickball, an elementary school staple for both Brett and Joy. And he has become quite competitive in it, often challenging Daddy to games when they lose their teammates (Bryce and Griffin) early on. He has enjoyed utilizing math and language and memory skills in playing new board games.


I gave myself Scout Walker legs, which is the only part of this art that wouldn't be truly inspired by Klimt.



Daddy gave us this huge box and it has become one of our forts in the backyard.





I'm not done yet, please don't disturb the artist at work...




I'm hard at work creating this new masterpiece...it'll be up for auction on EBay in about 30 years...






Mommy bought us popcorn at the Nuts game, yeah we scored.



I've got three jet fighters ready to buzz over the top of our pizza creation that I helped make. And I found out I get science credit for baking...







Do I get credit for coming up with a totally delicious chocolate beard?



We just finished watching Truck Tunes, so I had to get out my construction vehicles and designing a job site.



Mommy and I made some really delicious cupcakes for my soccer team--can you see it--they are soccer balls!