Bryce is enjoying more activities that are designed for him. He is getting to attend Awana for the first time. He has decided he never wants to wear diapers again and has declared himself a big boy in one more way. Now he is trying to convince his little brother Griffin to become potty trained too (we'll see if a little peer pressure helps). Bryce has taken to playing games with Mommy and Garrett and sometimes Daddy (when he's not working) and has actually found that he can win some of these games (Chutes and Ladders and Connect Four being the latest). As he does battles with his brother Garrett, his imagination is continuing to grow and he has new ideas how a battle should happen and how a base should be setup.
I'm not sure why I am wearing girl's shoes in this picture that mommy designed, but I guess that I have been seen wearing them before...
These are my transformer legs, when you put a straw in my head, I transform into a capri sun drink.

Check out my setup, Daddy. I am unstoppable.