"We'll travel over, mountains so high, we'll go through valleys below, still through it all we'll find that
this is the greatest journey that the human heart will ever see, the love of God will take us far beyond our wildest dreams." SCC
Trying to do as much as possible before Griffin joined us in the world became a theme, so we gathtered up our friends Steve and Carrie and Tim and Christie and their kids for a night of bowling. Joy beat us all with a 135, but Tim held the record for fastest ball bowled at 21.5 mph.
Which one is bigger, the bowling ball or Griffin?
Using the air flow for his own purpose, guess who taught him that one...me!
I want to do it myself, Daddy.
I think this was a pretty good date with Kaylee, kind of looks like we're at a 50s diner, wait how would I know that?