March 14, 2009

Bryce 20 months

Bryce turned 20 months in March and boy is he a handful now. He wants to explore everything and do everything that his brother does. He seems to have this confidence like he is twice his age, which sometimes can lead to trouble. He continues to speak more clearly and requests more things with his words. He is indeed our little man.




Daddy might have succeeded in holding me still for this picture, but that didn't last long.








Wow, that is a big front end loader!


Did you know that there are tree huggers/kissers in Hawaii?









This is my brain without a nap! Fortunately I just get sillier.



I'm gonna creep up and get you...











I have tamed the wild beast, now you will do my biddings. HoHoHo.







I might've just fallen backward into this plant, but it sure does make a cute picture, don't you agree?














Beach chairs are for playing on, NOT for laying on.










Can I eat this black sand? Is it good for me?














Donut, please?











I tell you, Mercy Me put on a great concert, and I wanted to catch every moment of it, Daddy couldn't hold me high enough.












I am innocent, cute, and Mommy is so glad that she brought me along for moments like this.














I'm not sure how well this turtle will walk with me sitting on his head, but he sure hasn't moved much yet.
















I'm right behind you Daddy, don't worry I have the bag of construction vehicles on my shoulder.

















Sun, beach, toys...what more could a boy want?















I'm wide awake, give me some more fun!











I've been on go, all day long, I give up, yup, I surrender to sleep...somewhere Mommy and Daddy are smiling big.