October 01, 2019

Crazy Cats

Poppy says that we have enough cat stories through the character of our now five cats that we should write a book.  Well, here are some of the interesting pictures we have collected to help tell the stories of this year.

Kylo's favorite spot, on a lap on the white chair.

Darth Vader, the stray male, who's coat looks so much better.

Troublesome, yet creative Qi'ra finds a new spot to investigate.

You wouldn't find me hiding on the piano bench, would you?

Qi'ra rests on top of the piano...maybe this is why she eats Joy's flowers when they are placed here.

Qi'ra joins the boys for XBox time.
Sleeping in the stereo equipment...warm and unextractable!

I found this bookmark hangin' and couldn't resist.
Kylo reclines outside our dining room window.

Leia (under car) keeping her distance from Darth Vader.

Kylo and Qi'ra relaxing or play fighting together.


Qi'ra does the budget for Brett.

You can't study what you can't see.

I am applying for companion animal status.

Qi'ra and Kylo watch a bird coming for their food.

Kylo takes shelter in the military bunker on our porch.

Kylo lays on Joy's chest while she tries to read.

Darth Vader joins Li'ra on top of her shed...in heat?

Qi'ra followed Garrett as he waters the court neighbor's yard.

Li'ra drools and enjoys love on top of her shed...

...but that is pretty much the only spot she engages.

I am irresistibly cute when I stare at you like this.

This is MY circle to lay in.

Li'ra stands to stretch and can't wait for some attention before food.

Leia enjoys the attention of Garrett and Bryce.

Leia greets us in the morning in the front yard.

Kylo and Qi'ra plan their next move in the Grant's front yard.

Learning from the possums...playing dead...or napping in the heat.

Kylo joins Griffin for a Veritas lesson.

Qi'ra thinks she can be a hockey goalie...look out!

I've watched enough hockey to know how to play.

Qi'ra takes a nap by the computer after a long day of studying.

I like watching Bryce draw.

Kylo is confused by Griffin lying across his chair.

Kylo settles in for a good story from Bryce.

Qi'ra finds a comfortable spot to curl up.

Kylo getting comfortable on Bryce's lap.

Garrett bonds with Kylo on his couch.