July 31, 2018

Griffin July 2018

Griffin enjoyed welcoming his cousins to our home at the beginning of the month when he got to be the big cousin to his 3 younger cousins.  Sometimes it is nice not to be the youngest.  At camp this year, Griffin was left by himself as Bryce moved up to the middle school group.  At first, he was worried, but he thrived with his friends.

Posing behind Half Dome
I wish I had a mustache, Kylo's tail will do for now

 Luke and I have constructed our airport

my truffle tree art

I have captured a banana slug

Ready for action 

You don't want to mess with me 

I like snuggling with mom on the couch 

I am totally going to finish my chicken bake 

My future gotee 

I am as cool as the cucumber cups 

I am a master in the art of kung fu 

fblblblbl

cuteness 

staring contest with Sofia

you ready?


Let's light 'em up 
I am going in!