Bryce is starting to succeed at accomplishing more and more of his school work on his own. He is motivated by getting it done and checking his boxes. He has also risen to the occasion a number of times and has helped his brother Griffin to finish on some rougher days. Soccer has been a joy for Bryce this season. He loves to have big figure battles and it is very important to him that everyone participates or else it just isn't the same to him.
| "I think I'm gonna cry" face, but really I am just kidding. |
| I loved putting all these pictures together to honor Logan on his birthday. |
| Bryce made these name placcards for Kaleb and Logan that he hopes will make it with them to Sri Lanka. |
| Ok, you go first and I will cover for you, Logan. |
| Begin the morning with school work between the two cats I love: Leia in her hammock and Theo on his box. |
| Dad gives an assist to Bryce in typing his IEW paper. |
