August 29, 2016

Griffin 7y4mo

Griffin had the wonderful opportunity to practice with the big boys this summer for baseball.  He had a great time learning and putting in his full effort to each practice.  All of that experience made him a little more fearless when it came time to transition to soccer.  This year, he showed up to his first practice with goalie gloves on and solidified his dream of playing goalie (which had been denied the previous year because he was deemed too small).  Griffin began to make it a habit of playing shutdown goalie for the first half and then would follow it up by scoring goals on the offensive side in the second half.  He enjoyed being one of the players who was relied on to be a big contributing factor.

Did you want my autograph?  Oh that is just a half eaten apple you are offering me?

Meditation prayer time after reading the Bible.

Bat boy for the Hustle.
Today I scored 2 goals in my soccer game and that was all in one half, the other half I played goalie.

Sharing a mocha with Mom at Starbucks on a special date.


I want to learn to keep score at a ballgame too.

Drawing Chewbacca.

Do I look like a cute little guy here?